Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Botanical Butterfly and MORE Sale-a-Bration Products!

This stunning card features not one, not two but three incredible Sale-a-Bration products!  This card was inspired by my BFF Kim, who made a similar card.  First the Botanical Butterfly DSP is used over and over on this card and it's simply stunning!  The butterflies in the DSP coordinate with our new Butterfly Punch in the Occasions Catalog, it's so easy to punch them and add them to a card! More Sale-a-Bration products used on this card are the new Part Of My Story Stamp Set.  It has some of the BEST greetings!  Finally I added some of the beautiful new Sale-a-Bration ribbon.  You get 5 yards of 5 different colors-25 yards of ribbon FREE!  To learn more about this card or to see me make another one check out my video below!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: