Friday, January 18, 2019

Simple Stamping Valentine Cards

The Hey Love set is definitely my favorite Valentine's set! And it's so perfect for quick simple stamping cards. In fact I only used 5 supplies on these cards! 1) Shimmer White Cardstock (it's better for watercoloring then our whisper white). 2) Watercolor Pencils, they're awesome! 3) Stazon Ink, you want a waterproof ink when watercoloring. 4) An aqua painter or blender pen. I love my aqua painter! 5) Hey Love Stamp Set cause well obviously.
For an optional added punch I added some punched hearts from the Dog punch. It has the most perfect heart! But again that's optional and these cards were still super cute without them. Here's the best part! When you purchase those 5 supplies you'll qualify for a free Sale-a-bration item! So what are you waiting for head to my online store and shop now!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: