Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Hey Love Valentine Box

If you joined me on my Facebook Live yesterday you already saw these ADORABLE little boxes.  Seriously could they be any cuter!  I love them, but I think the alligator is my fave!  I was inspired to make these from a box I made on my blog back in 2009!  Nearly 10 years ago to the day!  You can check out that post here.
The inside opens like a little book and inside it holds 2 Ghiradelli Chocolates! YUM!!  What a sweet treat for anyone!!!

You'll need 3 pieces of cardstock for this box.  One 6"x3" on the 6" side score at 2.5" and 3.5".  Then you'll need 2 pieces that are 4"x2.5" on 3 sides score at .5" and 1" from each side.

 For all the details on how these cute boxes were made check out my video.  While at YouTube subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video! Shop my online store here. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: