Thursday, January 18, 2018

Stampin' Blends And Petal Passion DSP

The Petal Passion DSP in the Occasions Catalog is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!  I love all the simple black and white patterns.  I love adding accents of black to my cards.  This DSP is perfect!!!  But I love the big bold images the pattern has.  I one of the floral images down to 4x5 1/4" (6 per 12x12" sheet!).  I love to take them on the go with me with my Stampin' Blends and color them! 
Our Stampin' Blends are amazing markers, and they allow for such amazing shading and texture.  These images in the DSP are perfect!!!  You can color one flower or the whole panel like I did.  I love the bold, bright colors!  What are you waiting for head to my online store and pick up this DSP and Stampin' Blends today!

Thanks for looking, see you soon! 

No comments: