Thursday, January 25, 2018

Stamp Set Of The Month-Lovely Wishes

January's Stamp Set Of The Month is Lovely Wishes in the Occasions Catalog.  This is a really pretty floral image stamp set that has some great images and greetings that I love!  When you purchase this stamp set in January you get the supplies and directions to make these 4 cards.  
Previously my featured set of the month you would make 3 cards.  I decided to add an additional card this year you.  More cards means more fun for you right!?
I love all the cards this month.  Some of the cards feature some simple embossing which really makes the cards stand out. Your cards may look a little different based on what ink colors you have.  
For more information on my Stamp Set Of The Month contact me.  Shop now here if you want to purchase this set in January! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: