Monday, January 15, 2018

Sale-a-Bration Stamp Camp Cards

Over the weekend was my annual Sale-a-Bration stamp camp.  I love this class because who doesn't love stamp camp?  Who doesn't love to earn free stuff?  All the cards feature new stamp sets and accessories from the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs.  I love this stamp set, Waterfront, there's so many options to making an incredible scene. I love this sweet mountain and lake scene!  
I've been drawn to these colors so much lately! Calypso Coral, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist are by far my new favorite color combo! I can't get enough of them!  This pretty card uses two Sale-a-Bration products the Amazing You Set and the Celebrate You Thinlits.
The Beautiful Peacock Set in the Sale-a-Bration catalog is so pretty and elegant I couldn't help but emboss the peacock in gold and add nice rich colors to make this card really stand out.  I used Elegant Eggplant and Rose Red paired with the gold.  So beautiful!
Hands down my favorite card from the class is this one featuring the Sure Do Love You set and Lots to Love Framelits.  I also love that Painted with Love DSP that adds just the right amount of pops of gold!
This card features the A Good Day Set and it's so fun and cute!!!  My guests at my class were given the option of the bunny, deer or bird for their card.  So fun! We did some super simple coloring with the Watercolor Pencils.
Obviously it wouldn't be a Sale-a-Bration class without the Party Pandas!  This card is so sweet and cute! So much fun to make! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: