Monday, January 29, 2018

Magical Day Card Set

One of my favorite suites in the Occasions Catalog is the Myth's and Magic Suite.  Probably because I have a 7 year old girl and these images are right up her alley.  Or perhaps it's the fact that I love unicorns-they're my spirit animal you know.  This set is just perfect for me!  I used all the character images and made a set of 5 cute cards.   
Aside from colors they all have the same layout and use the same supplies.  I used the new stripe emobossing folder for the backgrounds.  I put my cardstock in the folder at an angle to get that awesome diagonal stripe to it!
The cards all feature the Myths and Magic Glimmer Paper and a strip of DSP from the Petal Passion DSP pack.  The greeting is from the Lovely Wishes set, also in the Occasions Catalog.   
All the images were colored with Stampin' Blends and then die cut with the Magical Mates Framelits.  What's not to love about these cards!!!  
I can't decide which is my favorite but boy this dragon sure is in the running!!!  So cute!!!  I love them all!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: