Monday, January 22, 2018

Make and Takes

I mentioned I had a meeting with my team recently, these are the two make and takes they got to make at the meting.  We got to use the new Stamparatus at the meeting which was really exciting!  We used it to make this birthday card.  With the Stamparatus we were able to ink the stamp in two different colors and stamp them perfectly over and over!  I love that tool!!!  I can't wait to show you more with it! This stamp set is a Sale-a-Bration option free with a $100 purchase.  It's called Happy Wishes and it's a HUGE stamp set with 16 stamps in it!!!
Our second Make and Take used products from the Painted With Love Suite in the Occasions Catalog.  We used the Painted With Love DSP-the gold metallic accents on this DSP are incredible!!!  We also used the Sure Do Love You set and Lots to Love Box Framelits to cut out the heart and banner.  Love this card!  If you want to join me at my my next team meeting and use new products and make fun cards talk to me about joining my team or sign up here today!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: