Friday, January 26, 2018

Love Bug Note Cards

I love this time of year.  I love Valentine's treats and candies.  Not so much to eat myself, I'm actually kind of a picky chocolate eater.  I love See's and Ghiradelli the best!!!  But I love the cute and fun and unique sweet little treats that are all over the stores right now!  These cut Reese's Love Bugs were wayyy too cute to pass up!!!  They have little eyes, and they look like little lady bugs!  So cute!!!
I made a bunch of these!  I used our new Narrow Notecards (LOVE!) and our Tutti Frutti DSP stack.  I love this DSP so much, the colors are so bright and fun!  So sweet!  I started by adhering the DSP to the note card then I cut out a heart from the note cards with the Lots To Love Framelits.  I adhered the cut out heart onto the inside of the card.  No waste at all with this card.  I added some of the Tutti Frutti sequins to finish the cards.  
My little love bug chocolates fit perfectly in that heart!  When you open the card, the love bug stays adhered to the heart inside the card and you have a fun heart window on the front of your card.  So CUTE!!  I love this!! These are great little gifts to have on hand!!!  I have a Target bag on my desk FULL of more little treats that I can't wait to package up!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: