Tuesday, January 30, 2018

#redboxchallenge

I posted these cards on my Facebook page recently with #redboxchallenge.  The Paper Pumpkin team at Stampin' Up! is running a challenge all through January! It's not too late to participate!  They want you to create a project using past Paper Pumpkin kits and post them to social media with the hashtag #redboxchallenge when you share your project on social media you'll be entered into a drawing and could win March's kit free, and early! Yay! This was actually a great time for me to do this, I ended up going through all my old kits and supplies and I had no idea how much awesome stuff I had in my Paper Pumpkin drawer!  Wow!  I love this first card!  It's so bright and fun and fruity!  For this card I pulled out 2 past kits. The card base is from One In A Melon (June 2017) and the 'for you' greeting is from Bold Botanicals (August 2016). I paired it with the new Fruit Basket set in the Occasions Catalog because it just seemed to fit perfectly!
This is the Valentine that my daughter will take to school to share with her 1st grade class. She loves the cute Trolls Slap Bracelets and I'm all for non candy treats! For this one I paired the Adorning Arrows Kit (January 2017) with this months kit. I also added some hearts from the Heart Happiness Set in the Occasions Catalog. She'll sit down with me and help me make these for her whole class.  If you're not subscribed to Paper Pumpkin yet head here to start your subscription.  Or try it for 3 months with a 3 month subscription purchased from my online store.  Plus with the 3 month subscription you get a free Sale-a-Bration item!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: