Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Three New Colors!!!

I'm so excited about today!!!  Today demonstrators can pre-order from the new Catalog.  EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!  So excited!!!  If you want to see and order from the new catalog too it's never too late to join my team!!   I'm so excited to share these 3 new colors with you that you too can get now as part of the new Eastern Palace Suite promotion.  There's lots of NEW products that you can get your hands on, including these three NEW amazing colors. 
These colors are Fresh Fig, a beautiful, rich purple! Tranquil Tide a stunning, deep blue/green. Finally Lemon Lime Twist a fun, modern pop of color!  I honestly wasn't sure I'd like Lemon Lime Twist...you guys it's incredible!!  I LOVE it!!!!!  I want to use it on all my cards!!!!  So what are you waiting for?  Go shopping and get these colors now!!! Click 'shop now' and shop the Eastern Palace Suite of Products!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: