Featured Post

Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit

I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Rut...

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Shaker with Lemon Lime Twist

Oh my goodness!!!  So many amazing NEW products on this card it's hard to know where to start!!!!  I guess we'll address the background first.  Yesterday I shared a card that had a ink blended circle and I hinted that there was a larger piece that the circle came from, here it is!!!!  Don't you LOVE it!!!!  I added more ink to the bottom for an ombre look but I love this polka dot background so much!!!!  As you know I used every piece of it!  Plus I got two awesome cards so Yay! 
Let's talk about this Happy Birthday die cut now.  Wow!  You guys jut WOW!!!  I love the size I love the font I love it all!!!  For this card I cut it twice once in Black and then once in Lemon Lime Twist.  I layered them together off setting them slightly so that it gives an awesome shadow effect!  Plus this is a shaker card. Seriously does it keep getting better or what??!  I went with some black and silver sequins for this card to keep that Lemon Lime Twist color the focus!  So have I made you LOVE this color yet??!  I hope so because I'll be using it lots! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: