Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, May 5, 2017

Lego Of My Card

I have what is probably the quickest and cutest and coolest punch art ever!  I'm so excited about this card!  It came out so cute and literally took 5 minutes.  I want to make a stack of these Lego head cards with all different faces.  Wouldn't that be the cutest!!!!!  I made two of these cards.  I have 2 nephews having birthday's next week.  I struggle with masculine cards anyway, much less masculine cards for boys!  Somehow this popped in my head and boy did it work out!  I used one punch-ONE PUNCH for this card!  The Balloon Bouquet punch.  His glasses are the larger balloon punch cut in a little more than half and some scrap black.  The smile is just a sliver of the large balloon.  
The Happy Celebrations set had the perfect greeting and font to go with these mini-figure heads.  So stinkin' cute.  I hope they'll be a big hit with the boys.  I'm hoping to find time this weekend to make more!!!  What Lego faces are your favorite?

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: