Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, May 8, 2017

In This World With Wreath

I love the sketchy looks of all the images in the In This World set.  I've been really dying to watercolor this door, don't know why but I wanted to color it.  I colored it very basic in natural door looking colors.  Nothing fancy.  I embossed a greeting on vellum and wrapped it around the card.  
I felt like the card still needed something so I added some color with a floral wreath on the door.  For the flowers I used my Blossom Builder punch.  I put tiny pearls in each flower.  Finally I added a little splatter with a Crumb Cake marker.  This card is simple but very cute! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love this one Ruth!