Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Rose Wonder Amazing!

There are always those stamp sets that you use over and over again and every time the cards are just more and more stunning.  I think Rose Wonder is one of those sets.  I've never seen a card I didn't love with this set!  Wedding season, along with graduation season has hit our neck of the woods.  Our weekends in May are filling up fast!  This card is for a wedding and I have a gift box that coordinates with this card to share tomorrow! 
I wanted to try a 'messy' watercolor for this card.  I embossed the flower in gold then I added a little water to each petal and dropped in some Peekaboo Peach, I let it sit for a minute but before it was completely dry I added some Calypso Coral, then let it dry.  This gives a beautiful color to each petal letting those colors blend organically.  I did the same to the leaves using Pear Pizzazz and Lemon Lime Twist.  I love the look!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!    

No comments: