Monday, May 22, 2017

Hello Lemon Lime Twist

I want to prepare you for the next two years, it's quite possible that every card I make will have to include Lemon Lime Twist.  I talked a little on Friday about how much I LOVE this color.  Today and tomorrow I have two cards that are sure to make you love it too!!!  Today's card is super simple and full of circles!  I love the geometric feel to it.  
The greeting and the heart are stamped using the new Wood Words set, I've used this A LOT!  Let's start from the top and work down, I have various sizes of circle punched in White, Black and Gold Glimmer Paper, because I have to add glitter somehow!  The bottom circle is stamped with the circle image from the Wood Words set then I sponged a bunch of Lemon Lime color over them.  The embossed circles resist the ink for a really fun look!  So fun!!!  But wait where did this circle come from you might ask?  Is there a larger piece you cut it from???  Well I'm glad you asked and if you check back tomorrow you'll see the rest of this embossed and sponged piece! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: