Featured Post

Stamping With Tattoos

There was a lot of happy celebrations when I figured this technique out!  I was so excited, my world was about to change!!  I'm about ...

Friday, January 20, 2017

Watercolored Popsicles

If you didn't check out yesterdays post make sure you check it out for the details on getting a really awesome watercolor wash look using our new Watercolor Pencils.  I decided instead of using the wash pieces for a background I would cut them up and use them for pieces of my card.  I made a wash with 3 colors, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo.  Since I was cutting them out I just used one piece of paper.  It's ok if the colors blend a little I think that works with the whole watercolor look.  
Before I cut them out I let the paper dry completely.  Then I covered the paper in Versa Mark and Clear Embossing Powder.  I wanted a shiny, glossy look to my popsicles.  Then I used some framelits from the Frozen Treats collection and cut them out.  I also cut out the sticks for them.  They're so cute and because they're watercolored it gives them a fun texture.  These are just a few of many ideas that you can do with out watercolor pencils!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: