Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

So Very Much

This could be my favorite new Sale-a-Bration stamp set. It's called So Very Much and I just love it so very much!!!  I decided to go for a really bold look and emboss with white on black. So pretty!!!!  The best part of it on black is that you could pair it with any color for a beautiful card!!!  I made this Melon Mambo one, as well as some in Emerald Envy and Real Red. 
I finished the card with another embossed greeting on Melon Mambo cardstock. I felt that it needed something else so I added some Metallic Thread and some silver Rhinestones to tie it all together!  So pretty!!!  We are just 1 day away from the kick of of the Sale a Bration and Occasions catalogs!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: