Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, January 13, 2017

Cereal-sly Delighted

Tomorrow is my Sale-a-Bration stamp camp!  I'm super excited!  It's one of my favorite events of the year!  You guys know that I love to make little treats for my guests at my classes, here's the super cute gift they'll get tomorrow.  I got a bunch of those little cereal boxes and wrapped them in our new Carried Away DSP.   
I added a cute wooden spoon just to make it completely adorable.  I also printed out a bunch of tags that read "I'm cereal-sly delighted that you you're here!" So cute!!!  These would make adorable class Valentine's or even just have a few on hand to give out to friends or co-workers!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: