Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Meeting Make and Takes

At my meeting last week I provided a couple of make and takes.  Here they are.  This first one is made with the Designer Tee Sale-a-Bration set and the T-Shirt framelits in the Occasions catalog.  I really love how simple and cute this card is.  You could easily customize this card for any stamper friend and use their favorite colors!  
The next one is a fun and quick one that would be easy to mass produce if you need a bunch of birthday cards.  Again this one could be customized to any color too, black goes with anything!  I have a class tonight on Shaker Cards!  I'm super excited!  I'll have lots of shaker card samples to share this week!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: