Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Monday, January 2, 2017

Cool Treats

 If you fan of ice cream you will love the Cool Treats suite of products in the Occasions Catalog. We are only 2 days from the release of the Occasions catalog, whoohoo!!!!!  This suite of products includes stamps, framelits, washi tape, DSP and more!!!  I'm not ashamed to admit I needed it all!!!  I love this ice cream cone, I love the chocolate dripping I love the cherry!!  I love it all!!!!
The framelits are pretty awesome and cut just inside the stamped line so you don't get a white edge around your ice cream or any of the images.  I think that's pretty awesome!!!  Two days and counting until Sale-a-Bration begins and the Occasions Catalog is live :)  I can't wait!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: