Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, December 26, 2016

January-March Highlights

Every year I like to go back through my blog and pick a few of the cards and projects that I truly loved throughout the year.  Today we're taking a look at January-March.  I've linked back to the original posts on all of them so you can check there for specific details on each projects.  First is January and this sweet bunny.  I love our Balloon Builders set.  This is one of my favorites from this set!  
This sweet bike that moves is one of my favorites from February.  I love the colors on this card and I love the movement, so sweet!
March brought an adorable Easter card.  I love the soft colors and the vellum card front. So very cute!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: