Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Grateful For A Friend

Yesterday I talked about how I struggle with groups of flowers, it's true.  But flowers one on one I can handle!  I saw this color combo on another card on pintrest with a flower and I was blown away!  Blue leaves!  That's incredible and it looks amazing!  I went with that plan and I also threw in some Silver Glimmer Leaves too.  
I've been pulling out my Striped Background a lot lately.  I just love that pop of stripes in the back.  It's a step that only takes a minute but adds so much detail.  I white heat embossed the greeting.  I love the finished card.  It's so pretty!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: