Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Poinsetta Gift Card Holder

First I must apologize for the harsh pictures today but this box was too cute to share.  I had to take pictures in less than ideal light because the box was on it's way out of the house :)  This poinsettia is so pretty!  Plus it's super easy with the Festive Flower Builder Punch.  I have a confession, I didn't own this punch until the Online Extravaganza sale in November.  It went on sale and I thought I'll get it, why not right?!!  What was I thinking!  This punch is amazing!  I should have bought it so much sooner!!!! I wasn't really sure how to make the flower so I just keep punch and building until it looked full enough.  
The flower is attached to a belly band that's on a gift card box.  This is my all time favorite way to package a gift card.  This box is super easy to make and it's so cute!!!!  For more directions on the box check out this post from 2 year ago (wow!!!).  I have more details on the box and a link to the step by step directions.  I encourage you to check it out, especially if you're giving gift cards this year :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: