Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Mini Thank You Notes

Yesterday I shared the hot cocoa gift boxes, if you didn't see yesterdays post check it out here.  It gives all the dimensions for these sweet little cards.  After I made all the hot cocoa boxes I had all these fun pre-scored strips of cardstock.  I didn't know what to do with them at first but I knew they'd be useful.  So I came up with these super cute mini thank you notes.   
They have a cool fold to them and it makes them kind of a tri-panel card which is pretty fun!  the stamping and coloring couldn't have been easier!  I stamped and and then packed them up to be colored them on the go!  I took my 2016-2018 In color markers and a wink of stella pen in a stamp case along with the pre stamped images.  Then, while sitting in the car waiting for kids to get out of school, I colored on the stamp case with the markers picked up the color with the wink of stella and colored my images.  I got about 16 of them done in about 20 minutes.  Super easy!  Then all I had to do was attach them to the card. 
I stamped a greeting on the first panel on the inside.  Keeping the entire card super simple.  I did add some bakers twine to tie them closed and to add just a little more cuteness!  I really love them!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: