Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, December 16, 2016

Non Traditional Challenge

I'm showing off some of my demo friends cards again!!  A couple weeks ago I posted that I wanted to see Christmas cards in non-traditional Christmas colors.  A few played along with my challenge and the cards are so fun!!!!  This one is from Kristin.  I love that watercolored look.  
This Carol's.  First of all it has glitter so obviously I love it!  I love the pink too.  So cute!!!!  
This is Anne's.  Her little mouse is so cute watercolored!!!

Finally Kim's. I love these soft subtles colors together and all the rhinestones!  Great job ladies.  Next week I have tons of NEW stuff to share!!  I've been playing with all my new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalog toys and I have tons and tons to share!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: