Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Taco Truck!

This ADORABLE little truck is one of this year Sale-A-Bration's free options.  This was a MUST HAVE in my book.  Now you don't have to make a taco truck, you can make almost any kind of truck you want!  The stamp set also includes images of a cupcake, ice cream cone, hot dog and the cutest stack of pancakes you'll ever see!!!  I went with tacos because the taco greeting and pun is too cut to ignore but we'll get to that in a minute....
The truck is colored with.....wait for it........our NEW Watercolor Pencils!!!!!  These pencils are incredible and blend so easily.  The pencils were literally the first thing I pulled out of my box.  I couldn't wait to use them!  They color so smoothly and blend so easily.  If you're a fan of coloring you need these pencils! 
Now my truck is on a slider so he 'drives' down the road, if you want to reveal the greeting you gotta get the truck moving.  It's so cute and slides back and forth.  I may or may not have spent a fair amount of time playing with the truck on the slider, that's for me to know :)  When the drives away the greeting is revealed and it says "Let's taco 'bout how awesome you are!" You guys I love that!  I love puns, I love tacos, I love cards that move, there's nothing about this card I don't like!  Put this one on your list too!  This is a set you can only get free with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: