Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, December 12, 2016

Customer Appreciation Class

December is always a busy time of year.  Typically I don't do a lot of classes in December, but the one I always hold is my customer appreciation class.  This is a free class that I offer to my wonderful customers who have supported me all year long.  They can come make 3 cards and enjoy yummy snacks and an hour or so of some stress free time with friends. 
The cards are all very simple but so cute!  I think this sweet birthday cupcake is my favorite!  I love that the cupcake is detailed with only 2 ink pads!!!  We only used Watermelon Wonder (icing) and Chocolate Chip (cake). 
The holiday season will fly by and we'll all be looking for Valentine's cards soon!!!  I thought I'd give everyone a jump start with this card.  Thanks to all my amazing customers!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: