Monday, February 11, 2013

Over The Rainbow

I can't get enough of this butterfly and matching punch.  It kind of makes me feel bad for the humming bird stamp.  It's equally beautiful but with no matching punch I don't think I've ever used it!  Maybe I should make that a new goal.  I can't wait to share with you my amazing weekend.  My upline Amber, held her first Lovely Ladybugs day.  She had yummy food, fun company and amazing projects!!!  I can't wait to show you the projects, make sure you check back tomorrow.  But for today I have a sweet little gem for you. 
This butterfly is so easy and so versatile, I think I do favor the 'oh happy day' greeting a little much though :)  This card makes me happy, I love the rainbow of butterflies!!  The sweet doily is so fun on the card too.  I can't wait to share more with you about my weekend, check back tomorrow for some incredible projects! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: