Featured Post

Stamping With Tattoos

There was a lot of happy celebrations when I figured this technique out!  I was so excited, my world was about to change!!  I'm about ...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Queen Of Sparkles!

My card today is super glittery and sparkly!  LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!  First though I'm using retired ribbon, I know I'm sorry!  Of all the ribbon that has been retired all the years I've been with SU the striped grosgrain is the ribbon I miss the most!!!  I loved this ribbon, it was easy to work with and my favorite, as you can see in the card I loved to add the fringe sides.  So fun and such a cool look!!!  This card was made for one of Logan and Megan's friend from church who invited them to her birthday party Saturday.  Isn't this card just perfect for a 5 year old girl who loves princesses!!!!?!!  So much sparkle and so much pink!!  I would love this card!!!!
It's a little hard to tell in the picture but once the whole card was assembled, I sprayed it, really sprayed it with shimmer spray, inside and out!!!  I went a little overboard.  I just didn't think there was enough sparkle with the glitter and rhinestones :)  This card was seriously sparkly!  Seriously!  Anyway she loved it so it was worth it! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: