Monday, February 4, 2013

Queen Of Sparkles!

My card today is super glittery and sparkly!  LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!  First though I'm using retired ribbon, I know I'm sorry!  Of all the ribbon that has been retired all the years I've been with SU the striped grosgrain is the ribbon I miss the most!!!  I loved this ribbon, it was easy to work with and my favorite, as you can see in the card I loved to add the fringe sides.  So fun and such a cool look!!!  This card was made for one of Logan and Megan's friend from church who invited them to her birthday party Saturday.  Isn't this card just perfect for a 5 year old girl who loves princesses!!!!?!!  So much sparkle and so much pink!!  I would love this card!!!!
It's a little hard to tell in the picture but once the whole card was assembled, I sprayed it, really sprayed it with shimmer spray, inside and out!!!  I went a little overboard.  I just didn't think there was enough sparkle with the glitter and rhinestones :)  This card was seriously sparkly!  Seriously!  Anyway she loved it so it was worth it! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: