Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Birthday Butterfly

This is such a bright fun card!  Don't the colors just make you happy!?!  Our demonstrator meeting is next week and our theme for our swap is 'Birthday', so I've been testing a few cards to see what my swap will be.  This will not be my swap.  Cute, yes, but my swap is waaaayyyy cuter :)  But this card is still a winner, I was inspired by this card that I originally saw on Pintrest. 
The butterfly punches are so fun and have to be right up there on the list of my favorite punches!!!  The rhinestone just makes the whole card sparkle and who doesn't love all things that sparkle!?!  On another topic did you notice the new look to my blog?  I'm hoping to change my blog header with the season changes :)  We'll see how long that lasts :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: