Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Butterflies!

I'll have tons more Sale a Bration examples to share with you this week.  Tonight is our downline meeting and our card swap theme is Sale a Bration!!!  This month I'm doing 2 swaps, one for me and one for my new downline.  This is the first of my two swaps.  For this card I used the Bloomin' Marvelous set.  I think I'm a sucker for stamp sets that coordinate with punches :)
Thanks to punches this card came together super quick.  The embossing folder is also a Sale a Bration item.  Remember that during Sale a Bration you get to choose 1 FREE Sale a Bration product with every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping).  This is my most favorite time of the Stampin' Up! year and this year the choices are better than ever!!!  I can't wait to see the swaps tonight and I'll share them with you on Thursday!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


No comments: