Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Finally!!!

I've wanted to make this card for sooo long!!  I saw it over a year ago on Heather Summer's blog.  But that was right at the beginning of my 9 month morning sickness extravaganza, so it was unlikely to get done.  I thought about doing this card for baby announcements but again, never got around to it, I thought it would have been too time consuming to make a ton of them.  But finally I've gotten around to making it!  And it was so much easier than I thought, though I wouldn't make a stack of them :)  I'm not going to post instructions for it.  Please check out Heather's blog, she has a video and dimensions on her blog.  And if I tried to explain it, you'd never understand :)  The card is a triple tier slider card!  Doesn't that just sound cool??! 
When you pull the tab at the top it pulls out the 2nd tier.  I used the new Precious Butterflies Hostess set for this card.  I just love this set.  I love the simplicity of the butterflies and I have yet to make a card I don't like with this set :)  Please ignore the slight blurriness to the pictures.  Looks like I need to work on my camera skills :)
So if you keep pulling on the tab you get your third tier.  Isn't that just so stinking amazing!!!!  I want to make more of these.  Don't let it intimidate you.  It's easier than it looks-just check out Heather's video.  I love it!!  It's so amazing!!!  Yay!!!!  LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


No comments: