Friday, June 10, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

Not to worry you but it will be Christmas before you know it.  We're already about half way through the year. Can you believe it.  This time last year I was still sick as a dog with morning sickness, seeing no end in sight.  Now Megan is 7 months old and is standing alone (holding on to something), chatting and just such a big girl.  Why didn't time go this fast when I was pregnant.  Speaking of Megan, an MDS page that I did with her won Shelli Gardners Scrapbook Challenge last month!  PS-Shelli is the CEO and Co Founder of Stampin' Up! :)  I was so stinkin' excited!!!!  Still smiling!!!  Yay!!!  But you want to know why I'm talking about Christmas don't you :)  I have another sneak peak.  
Remember this card from Monday?  Well not only do you get to make pennants with the new Pennant Parade set and Pennant punch but you can also make darling little Christmas trees. Aren't they cute!!?  The DSP is also new, from a pack called just add cake.  They're not very big pieces of DSP so you can't tell much but it's a fantastic set of paper-I love it and can't wait to do more with it!!  The stamp set comes with the little tree stand and on the card base I stamped the pennant (or tree) over and over. 
Of course you can't have a Christmas card without a little bit of dazzle so I used some rhinestones to add some extra sparkle to the card.  The little 'merry' greeting is also from the set.  There's that lovely lace border punch again.  I think I love it.  I have big ideas for it too.  I've shown a lot of sneak peaks this week but I don't want you to forget about all the wonderful sets that are going away in just a couple short weeks.  Remember to check back to this post to see all the retiring stamp sets, accessories and decor elements.  Remember accessories are only available while supplies last. Some things have already sold out! 

Next week I'll have lots of samples from some of my favorite retiring stamp sets.  Kind of a final good bye as they get packed up to leave ;)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congrats on winning the So Shelli scrapbook page challenge!