Thursday, June 2, 2011

Greenhouse Birthday

Did you get a chance to look through the retired stamp set and accessory lists yet?  I'm pretty upset that Friends 24/7 will be leaving but as for everything else I'm ok with it and I sure needed a good clean out of my stamp cabinet, I had run out of room and had no where to store any new sets :(  In all I'm loosing 46 stamp sets, but I'll be super excited to get new ones!!!!
Now since we'll be loosing lots of DSP I thought I'd better start using it!  So I'm really going to try to use my DSP or give it away, I hate to keep DSP after it's retired-crazy I know but I NEVER use it!  I made a couple of these cards.  I seem to always need birthday cards-don't we all?  So I made a few of these to have on hand.
I really love it.  I love the watercolored look.  I colored the stamp set with makers then before stamping it on the paper, I sprayed the paper lightly with water so that when I stamped the stamp it would blend slightly and look watercolored.  So pretty!  The rest of the card is DSP so there's not much else going on here :)  Quick and simple! 
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Love and Care, Best Dad Ever
Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Chocolate Chip, Natural White, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip Pad, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizazz and Always Artichoke Markers
Accessories: Circles #2 die, XL Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Sponges

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: