Monday, June 27, 2011

It's an MDS Monday!

I haven't had a chance to do much stamping for the past 10 days-that will change today though!!!  But I have had a chance to do a little bit of MDSing--yep that's a word :)  I've made cards for a class, I'm so excited about it, details will be coming soon on that class!  But I've also had the time to work on some pages.  This one is so cute, and I did it in just a couple minutes.  I bought the extra download for the stitching when it first came out and I've been wanting to use it.  So I took this opportunity to finally use them and boy do I LOVE THEM!!!  There's so many!!  For more on all the downloads you can get you can check them out at my demonstrator website

Like I said this page was super fast to make.  There's nothing fancy on it.  The stitching really adds all the details to this page.  I really didn't do much at all :)  The pictures are so sweet too!!!  I don't think there's anything else to tell you on this page :)  I'm working on, well they're in my head of some great ideas for some projects.  We'll see if they happen.  I think we need a few more hours in the day...anyone with me?

There's only a few days left of the 2010-2011 catalog left!!!  If there's anything on the retired list you need you only have a couple more days to get them.  And there's only a few days left to sign up for our stamp camp!!!  It's going to be FANTASTIC!!!! You won't want to miss this stamp camp!!!  Register here for stamp camp. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: