Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bugs and Kisses!

Day 2 of the farewell to my fav's.  This one I've had for I don't even know how many years, I've used it for LOTS of kids cards.  The bugs always are a huge hit, especially with the boys :) I used almost every stamp in the set on this card, and I'm pretty pleased with the card.  I used two new In Colors, can you tell which ones they are?  It's Calypso Coral and Pool Party.  Other colors used are Garden Green and Daffodil Delight.  Then I have 'trails' of bugs stamped along the base of the card in Pool Party on Pool Party CS.  Gives it a subtle look but really adds to the cuteness-don't you think?   I stamped them randomly and in no real order. 

For the snails, I stamped them all twice and cut out the shell of the second one.  Used a dimensional to attach it.  So cute and the perfect card for a little boy and I know just the little boy who is likely to receive this card :)  To finish off the card I used my color spritzer and my Garden Green marker and spritzed the entire card.  I love that tool so much!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bev Gomez said...

Ruth this is such a cute card for that set that I never get out. Darling! TFS!