Friday, January 22, 2010

Sparkling Bride

I love glitter! I've said it before but I love glitter! I always seem to have it on me, even if I haven't been working with glitter. I think it's just embedded in my desk on my chair. I had a lot of fun making this card. I saw a card similar to this one from my upline's leadership pictures, thanks again Amber for showing me them! I thought it was soooo cute I had to make one. Fortunately for me Dan has a friend that's getting married this month. So I got to make this card! YAY!! The card that was in the picture, was a little different, I think she used the half pearls from the pretties kit on the dress. I used the polka dot embossing folder for my dress and put dazzling diamonds all over it. I couldn't remember how the tux was done, so I kind of did my own version. I punched a heart in black and white, then cut the black one to act as a tie and jacket. The background is stamped in versamark and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. This card is so sparkly, I love it, it's so pretty!


The scallop heart are from one of the new embosslit from the mini catalog.

I just love the sparkle!!!
Other then all the glitter I left the card pretty simple and I think it's beautiful and I hope the bride and groom think so too!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Vintage Labels, Friends 24/7
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Glossy White, Basic Black
Ink: Black, VersaMark
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Full Heart Punch, Small and Large Oval Punches, 2 way glue, Heat Tool, Iridescent Ice EP, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

scgustaf said...

This is such a clever CAS idea ~ the happy couple will love it!

Mary said...

Very cute Ruth, I just love anything black and white.

Crystal said...

Super cute card.... I love it!!!

Theresa Q. said...

Like this card Ruth...classy and elegant!