Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birthday Boxes

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this card!! This is the card I made for the swap tonight at our demo meeting. I was stumped for almost an hour on this card. I have the scraps that didn't work to prove it. Then all the sudden out of no where I got this idea, well not really out of no where :) I went to check the mail and in the mailbox was a swap I had done. So like anyone would do, stopped everything, ripped open the envelope and started going through my new 20+ cards. One of the cards used this stamp set and used some DSP for each box. So instantly I knew that's what I would do. The card, by the way, was made by Kristen E. (Kristen if you're out there...your last name on the stamp on the back wasn't real clear, so I didn't want to spell it wrong--hope you understand-thanks for the AWESOME card) So what DSP would I choose? What else but the Sweet Pea Pack! I ran the Blush Bloosom carstock through the big shot with the polka dot folder, then lightly sponged it with Rose Red ink.


So CUTE!! When I first became a demo years ago, Rose Red was one of my favorite colors and I used it all the time! And it still is! I love it!! Hmmm maybe that's why I love the Sweet Pea DSP so much......
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Happy Moments SAB
Cardstock: Rose Red, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom, Vanilla, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, sponges, Word Window Punch, Chocolate Chip ribbon, paper snips, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: