Friday, January 1, 2010

Butterflies in Flight

Welcome to 2010!! I hope you had a safe celebration last night. Dan and I spent it the same way we've spent New Years for the past few years. On the couch in our jammies drinking hot chocolate. Yep, party animals! We're normally in bed by 12:05am, awake just long enough to ring in the new year.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of doing a lunch time class for Kim, a wonderful customer. She had a great turnout and even provided activities for the kids that came with their moms! It was so much fun! I hope all those that attended had a great time too! What a great way to end the year! And when I was driving to Kim's office, the mountains were covered in snow from our Wednesday storm, so pretty. The mountains got a lot of snow, I think I heard on the news 14 inches. At our house we just got a light dusting which was gone by noon. But that's fine with me!!

This card came out so pretty!! The butterflies are a new embosslit die and that DSP is so yummy! It comes with glitter on one side of ALL the sheets. It's amazing paper!!

The embosslit cuts and embosses all the butterflies. Aren't they great!
Can you see the wonderful shimmer and glitter on the DSP!!!

I used Pretty in Pink ink to lightly sponge each butterfly, it just helps to bring out the embossed areas. So pretty. I can't wait to use this die more!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Sending Love DSP
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Scallop Trim Border punch, sponges, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!!

No comments: