Friday, March 3, 2023

Playing In The Rain Sparkle and Texture

Did you check out this card that I shared earlier this week?  Such a cute card.  Today I have another adorable card to share featuring the same Playing In The Rain Bundle.  This card comes together so quickly.  The coloring and die cutting are the hardest parts of this card.  This would be a great card to mass produce.  It's so cute and so versatile for many different occasions.  I'm featuring a new embossing folder on this card.  This bubble embossing folder is part of the Online Exclusives Collection now available in my Online Store.  This folder is pretty amazing!  The bubbles are incredible!  So amazing!  

stampin up, playing in the rain

My cutie turtle sits on a glimmer background!  I think it makes him stand out and pop and what a spectacular scene for him to be a part of.  I used the In Color Glimmer Paper, my Tahitian Tide piece is 3" x 3" and the Parakeet Party piece is 3" x 1".  They're mounted on a piece of Basic White that is 3 1/4" x 3 1/2"  So cute!!  My card is finished with a cute tag, twine and some sequins.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, playing in the rain


 

No comments: