Friday, March 31, 2023

Easter Bunny Two Ways

I have two cards to share today.  I'm using the Easter Bunny Set.  This fun set is too cute to resist!  I'm making two cards all with the exact same supplies but two different layouts.  I'd love to know which you like better.  Both cards were also made with scraps and pieces that were lying around my desk.  With the new catalog on the horizon I'm using up scraps and bits and pieces that have been left over from other cards.  Because these supplies were all cut these cards came together very quickly.  

stampin up, easter bunny

I'm using the Easter Bunny Set but these don't have to be Easter cards.  Stretch your supplies to work year round for you.  There is a coordinating punch that will punch out this sitting bunny but you don't need to punch to make these.  I fussy cut mine.  

stampin up, easter bunny

Each card has the same layers, Pumpkin Pie card base, Basic White layer, Vellum Basics layer.  All followed with the shimmer paper, stamped carrots, bunny and greeting.  These are basic layout too.  You can adapt these layout for any set or bundle.  

stampin up, easter bunny

I love them both, I don't know which I prefer.  Both are adorable and would brighten anyone's day!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, easter bunny


 

1 comment:

Rio Smith said...

Thanks for sharing this blog, this is very informative. All Things Bunnies is my go-to online store for all my Bunny Supplies needs! They have a wide range of high-quality products.