Monday, March 20, 2023

Kit Kat Cracker And Treat Box-VIDEO

Today I have a super simple and CUTE treat box to share.  This one is fancy and it's so easy to make!  I'm using the Cracker and Treat Box Dies for this one.  I love this die set.  This box is so cute, so simple to make and goes together really quickly!  I'm also using the Greatest Journey Set and Enjoy The Journey DSP.  But the star of the show today is the dies!

stampin up, cracker and treat box dies

I die cut my box from Melon Mambo Cardstock and also die cut one of the hearts from the dies.  The dies come with some amazing 'extras' there's great labels and a row of hearts or stars, plus some cute tags.  All those fun extras make great additions to any project!  

stampin up, cracker and treat box dies

My greeting is stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink using the Greatest Journey Set.  I die cut a tag from the Tailor Made Tags Dies for my greeting.  I used three different twines and ribbons on my box, all together I think they're great!  

stampin up, cracker and treat box dies

This box holds a little mini Kit Kat perfectly.  I'm using the yummy lemon ones for mine!  I've also used this box for chapsticks.  You can check that out here.  

To cut your box you'll need a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock that is about 6" x 6".  I wrapped my box with some DSP from the Enjoy The Journey package, that is trimmed to 2" x 4 1/2" .

Check out my video below for all the details on this box.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, cracker and treat box dies


 

No comments: