Sunday, March 12, 2023

20th Anniversary Celebration-Rhino Ready Bundle Twist And Pop Card-VIDEO

It's week 2 of my four week series celebrating 20 years as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  This week I have an amazing card for you!  I've made lots of these cards in the past and every time I'm so amazed by it! Today we're making a Twist and Pop Card.  This interactive card will make you an engineering genius with your friends and I'm going to break down how simple it is!  

stampin up, rhino ready bundle

I'm using the Rhino Ready Bundle from our Online Exclusive release.  This rhino set is soooooo adorable!  But then there's amazing dies that go with it so it's extra adorable!  I used the encouragement greetings for this card.  In my video I used the birthday greetings to show the versatility of the bundle.  Remember that Online Exclusives are available while supplies last.  Some products may be restocked if they run out but if you love it get it!  I used Stampin' Blends to color my rhino and I have him running across some sparkly In Color Glimmer Paper grass.  For my sky I used Tahitian Tide Ink and a Blending Brush to add some subtle color.  

stampin up, rhino ready bundle

The magic of this card happens when you open it.  There's a panel inside that will twist then pop out into an expansive panel!  So cute!!  I'm telling once you make one, you'll make a ton!  This card is so amazing!!!  

stampin up, rhino ready bundle

I carried all the same elements from the front of my card inside.  There's the Glimmer Paper grass and the ink blending backgrounds.  The hippos are all colored with the same Stampin' Blends.  

stampin up, rhino ready bundle

You can leave one of the panels blank to write something but I think you can also write on the card base above and/or below the pop up panel.  I chose to decorate all four of my panels.  They're too cute how could you not!!  Make sure you check out the video to see this card in action!  

stampin up, rhino ready bundle

To make your own, here's the measurements

Parakeet Party 
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
2 3/4" x 8" score long side at 2", 4", 6"
2 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 2 3/4" and mark 1 1/2" from each corner
score short side at 1 1/4"

Gray Granite 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Basic White 
5" x 3 3/4"
2 5/8" x 1 7/8" (four pieces)

Parakeet Party Glimmer
5" x 1/2"
1/2" x 1 7/8" (four pieces)

Make sure to check out the entire video below for all the details on assembling this card.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  



 

No comments: