Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Saying Thanks Card Folder with Like An Animal DSP-VIDEO

Let me ask you a few questions.  Do you have lots of cards that you're unsure what to do with them?  Do you have friends, coworkers, family, neighbors who might appreciate a couple of handmade cards?  Do you often give cards away as gifts?  If you answered yes to any of those questions this project today is for you!  I'm sharing how to make a simple card folder that you can use to gift 2-4 handmade cards.  

stampin up, like an animal dsp

I'm using the Like An Animal DSP and some bold colors!  My color combination comes from the Saying Thanks Card Kit, we'll get to those cards in a minute.  For the front of my card folder I used some Blending Brushes and Ink to add color to my DSP.  I added some punched flowers and leaves and used the Kind and Sincere Set for my greeting.  

stampin up, like an animal dsp

The card folder opens and on one side you can stick some envelopes and on the other you can stick some cards.  I have three cards/envelopes in mine. This holder will hold 2-4 depending on how elaborate the cards are.  You can do 2 cards/envelopes on each side if you give up to four cards.  The folder is tied closed with some Tahitian Tide ribbon.  The cards I have in mine are from the Saying Thanks Kit.  This kit is so fun and quick!  There's no stamping so it's a great kit for kids or a beginner.  

stampin up, like an animal dsp

The holder is quick to make too.  

Tahitian Tide cardstock 8 1/2" x 11"
On the short side score at 6" 
On the long side score at 5 1/2, on the bottom (shorter section) make a mark at 4" fold along the long side and line up the mark to the intersecting score line and trim

Like An Animal DSP 5" x 5 1/2"

Basic White 3 1/2" x 3" 

stampin up, like an animal dsp

The Saying Thanks Kit makes 9 cards.  I used one of each design in mine. You could use the cards and make three of these fun card folders for gifts.  Check out my video for details on this project.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these supplies in my Online Store.  

stampin up, like an animal dsp

Gorgeous Grape Ink
Other: Hole Punch


Shop the Online Exclusive products in my Online Store.  


 

No comments: