Monday, March 27, 2023

Rhino Ready Bundle Z-Fold Card

Over the weekend I held an informal team event open house.  Of course I had to have some make and takes for them.  This is one of them.  I can't get enough of these sweet rhinos from the Rhino Ready Bundle.  They're part of the new Online Exclusives.  I also pulled in two of the new embossing folders also from the Online Exclusives.  

stampin' up, rhino ready

If you're not into coloring the rhinos or maybe you're making a bunch of these cards consider stamping on colored cardstock instead of Basic White.  The color is already there.  We used a white watercolor pencil from the Watercolor Pencils to add color only to his horn and toenails.  This is a quick way to get some cutie hippos without all the time coloring.  

stampin up, rhino ready

This is a fun Z-Fold card.  I love that it's paired up with the Like An Animal DSP.  You can showoff both the gold and matt sides of this DSP!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, rhino ready


 

No comments: