Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Easter Bunny Little Debbie Cake Box

Do I have the CUTEST box for you today!!!!  Usually on Wednesdays I bring you a fun Facebook Live project.  This week is my kids spring break and we have lots planned.  But I still have an amazing and adorable box for you this week!  I'm featuring the Easter Bunny Set and I couldn't be more in love with these adorable bunnies! 

stampin up, easter bunny

My bunnies are stamped in Memento Black then colored with Stampin' Blends, see the supply list for all the colors I used.  The images are all fussy cut, there are no dies for this one.  There is a punch that coordinates with one of the bunny images, that punch is not available right now to purchase, but I didn't even use that image on this box so the punch wouldn't help you with this project anyway.  No worries, you can fussy cut these images.  

stampin up, easter bunny

I love the bright spring colors on this card and the sweet bunny faces. My box is tied closed with some Silver Threaded Twine, I love the rustic charm it gives this box. I used Blending Brushes and some Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party inks for the background of my image.  I love the soft sky and grass illusion it leaves.  I finished it with some sparkle from the Iridescent Rhinestones.  

stampin up, easter bunny

This is a larger box and you can fill it with lots of treats!  In my box I have the Little Debbie Easter Basket Cakes.  You can find where these cakes are sold in your area with the Little Debbie Snack Finder.  Simply put your zip code in and what snack you're looking for and it will tell you where to shop.  

Make your own box:
Polished Pink 8 1/2" x 11" 
On the short side score at 1 1/2" from each side
On the long side score at 1", 1 3/4", 4 3/4", 6 1/4", 9 1/4" and 10"

Daffodil Delight
5 1/4" x 2 3/4"

Crumb Cake
4 7/8" x 2 3/8"

Basic White
4 3/4" x 2 1/4", Plus scraps for stamping

Check out the video for all the details on this fun box.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, easter bunny


 

No comments: