Monday, March 13, 2023

Do The Two Step Class

Over the weekend I held my March In Person Class.  If you're in the Albuquerque, NM area and are interested in attending one of my in person classes please contact me for my class schedule.  The theme this month was Do The Two Step featuring sets that are perfect for two-step stamping.  I love the cards this month.  I don't have a supply list or measurements that's a perk for my class guests.  

The first card is so pretty.  This Lighthouse Point Bundle is so pretty and I don't pull it out as often as I should.  I love the softer colors with the pop of Crushed Curry from the light.  


The next card is a fun fold and it's so cute!  I used the Nothing's Better Than Set and Love You More Than Dies.  This is such a good set for some fun and encouraging cards. I love the retro look too.   


This is a tri-fold card, the Basic White piece also opens up.  The DSP is from the Host Paper Flowers and More in the Mini Catalog


The next card is a set that I haven't pulled out in such a long time and I don't know why! It's soooo good!  It's the Beauty of Friendship Set.  The trees are gorgeous in this set with endless possibilities and so are the greetings!


This card featuring the Lighting The Way Bundle is so fun!  The dies are what makes this bundle really shine, see what I did there LOL!  I love the colors and simplicity of this card.  


This final card might be my favorite.  I love the Hello Ladybug Set and coordinating punch.  I paired up the stamp and punch with some fun DSP from the Mini Catalog. I used the Country Floral DSP and Ready To Ride DSP.  I love it!  


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Shop the Online Exclusive products in my Online Store.  


 

No comments: