Sunday, March 26, 2023

20th Anniversary Celebration-Lighting The Way Sliding Card-VIDEO

Today I'm wrapping up my 20th Anniversary Celebration Series with an amazing and beautiful card featuring the Lighting The Way Bundle in the Mini Catalog.  This bundle wasn't on my list initially but I've seen amazing things done with it and I had to get it!  The dies are truly amazing!  Don't miss this one!  Today we're making a slider card.  There are so many possibilities with this slider card, I can't wait to share with you!  I have giveaways today to celebrate my 20th Anniversary so make sure to check the video for how to enter!  

stampin up, lighting the way

My background on my card is ink blended with Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grapes Inks.  At the time of typing this the Fresh Freesia Ink Pad and Gorgeous Grape Ink Refill was on low inventory, if these are colors you love get them now!  I'm not sure if they're part of the color refresh but it's better to be safe than sorry.  The Real Red lantern pops off of that purple background!!

stampin up, lighting the way

I mentioned how amazing the dies in the Lighting The Way Bundle are.  Check out the detail on those fireflies and lantern.  It is so easy to layer up these dies and images.  I added some shining details to my fireflies with a circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies and some Wink of Stell.  Keep your eyes on that bottom firefly. I mentioned this was a slider card, when you pull the card on the top or inside, the firefly slides up along with the card.  So many possibilities here!  

stampin up, lighting the way

The card will not come fully out, so plan your stamping/greetings inside the card accordingly.  You can always use the back for more writing room if you need it.  

To make yours:
Crushed Curry 9" x 5 1/2" 
On the long side score at 4 1/4" and 8 1/2"

Basic White
5 1/4" x 4"
5" x 3 34/"
1/2" x 3 3/4"
1" x 2"

Vellum Basics
5 1/4" x 4" 

Real Red, Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Vellum Basics and Basic White for die cutting

Once the front is assembled place the card base into the cut and emboss machine with the 1/2" score line on the right side.  Line up the card at 7" and cut a slit in the card front about 1" from the top and from the bottom. 

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure to check out my video for all the details on this card.  Subscribe to my channel while you're there so you never miss a video. 

stampin up, lighting the way

See all the cards in my 20th Anniversary Series
Week 4 Lighting The Way Sliding Card-You are here!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Other: Hole Punch


Shop the Online Exclusive products in my Online Store.  


 

No comments: