Sunday, March 5, 2023

20th Anniversary Celebration-Playing In The Rain Easel Card-VIDEO

Welcome! This is my first of four 20th Anniversary Celebration projects!  March marks my 20th Anniversary with Stampin' Up!  In honor of my anniversary every Sunday I'm going to share an amazing card or project all featuring some of my favorite products! Today we're kicking it off with an adorable card featuring the Playing In The Rain Bundle.  This card has been sitting on my desk for a little over a week and I'm not afraid to tell you that every single time I've looked at it it's made me soooooo happy!  The colors are so bright and vibrant and the bunny is too cute for words!  

stampin up, playing in the rain

No detail was spared on this card.  I die cut some clouds with the Basic Borders Dies and Basic White Cardstock.  To add some depth to them I used a Blending Brush and some Smoky Slate Ink to shade them.  The DSP from the Rain or Shine pack makes the perfect background.  My rainbow is made with bright cardstock and is sure to bring a smile to your face.  My bunny couldn't be cuter!  I used Stampin' Blends to color him and added two hills in different shades of green for even more depth.  

stampin up, playing in the rain

This card is an easel card so it stands up on a desk, shelf or mantel.  It's so cute who ever you give it to will want to display it!  Inside I have more of the rainbow and some clouds stamped from the set and shaded with a Blending Brush and Smoky Slate Ink.  My greeting on the inside is from the February Paper Pumpkin kit-the Sunshine and Smiles Kit.  Normally I don't use products you can't get but this greeting was soooo perfect.  Look through your stash and see what you have that might work too.  

stampin up, playing in the rain

Here's all the measurements you need to make this fun easel card

Tahitian Tide 11" x 4 1/4" score the long side at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"

Basic Gray 5 1/4" x 4"

DSP 5" x 3 34/"

Basic White 5 1/4" x 4", 3 3/4" x 1 1/2" two pieces die cut with cloud border die, scraps

Granny Apple Green 3 3/4" x 1 1/2" die cut with border die

Parakeet Party 3 3/4" x 1" die cut with border die

Rainbow pieces (Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Gorgeous Grape) 8 1/2" x 1/4"

Check out my video for all the details on this card.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video. I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, playing in the rain


 

No comments: